• Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
• Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
• Keratinocyte migration
• Collagen deposition
• Decreases inflammation of tissue in joints
• Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted
• Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
• Increase the exchange of substance between cells
• Encourage tissue repair
• Stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility
• Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
CJC-1295 DAC vs. CJC-1295 No DAC
CJC-1295 DAC and CJC-1295 (also known as Modified GRF 1-29) are both Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH). Their action in the human body is identical but the difference between the two peptides are the span of the half-life. Modified GRF 1-29 and Sermorelin have a very short acting half-life of about 30 minutes, while CJC-1295 DAC has a half-life that can last up to approximately 8 days. Many a scientist have reported that the short half-life of Sermorelin and Modified GRF 1-29 is considered to be much more natural as they produce a short pulse of Human Growth Hormone.